Digital Dual Sensor Leak Detector with LeakView®.
LeakView® feature illuminates automatically distant leaks with its laser pointer to aid in locating compressed air leaks in pipes and networks mounted high above ground.
Integrated Touch Probe Sensor can detect defective valves, bearings, steam traps and low frequency noises without having to switch expensive sensor modules. Simple push of a button toggles between sensors.
Valued a little more than a third of the cost of a 1/4” hole at 90 PSI leaking compressed air for 7000 hours.
Best for: Compressed Air Audits, Compressed Air Leak Detection in Large Facilities, Compressed Air Leak Detection in high mounted pipe networks, Industrial HVAC/R, Institutional Maintenance, Steam Trap Maintenance, Electrical Arcing & Corona, Low Speed Rolling Element Diagnostics, Bearing Diagnostics, Lubrication Condition and Greasing.
PS-2200L Base Unit ultrasonic leak detector technical details:
Multi-patented Digital Ultrasonic Inspection System with LeakView®Sensors:
- Contains integrated dual sensors for airborne leaks and structure borne sounds from internal leaks.
- Displays: Dual displays. Twenty (20) element bar graph with peak-hold and separate Alphanumeric Digital Display for instrument settings and output levels.
- Laser Pointer: LeakView® Laser Pointer illuminates distant leaks automatically.
- AudioZoom™: Independent Sensitivity and Volume Controls allowing AudioZoom™ and "On-the-fly" change of sensitivity.
- Ultrasound Converter: Digitally Controlled Heterodyne
- Airborne sound frequency ranges: AirH: 36kHz to 42kHz, AirL: 26kHz to 34kHz
- Structure borne sound frequency ranges:PbH: 36kHz to 42kHz, PbL: 16kHz to 24kHz PbS: 0 to 10kHz. Audio output 0Hz to 6kHz
PS-2200L LeakView® - Leak detector is capable of:
- Detecting a 5PSI (0.345 Bar) pressure leak out of a 5mil (0.127mm) hole, 30 to 40 feet (9m to 12m) away depending on background noise.
- >Detecting any gas that generates ultrasonic sound during flow.
- Detecting vacuum leaks.
- Detecting the advanced ultrasonic modes of SB-II for complex Static Leak Detection.
The PS-2200L Ultrasonic Inspection System kit includes:
- The PS-2200L Base Unit with LeakView® Laser Pointer
- 6 inch long Stainless Steel Touch Probe with precision locking wrench (S-Probe)
- 6 inch long ¼”Diameter Wave Guide
- Segmented Aluminum Extension Touch Probe (3.5 feet long X-Probe)
- BTH Noise Attenuating Headset (Behind-The-Head)
- Large Carrying Case with front & back high visibility labels.(Hard plastic shell, foam padded, compartmentalized and lockable)Quick Start Guide-User manual, on-line.
|SoundBurster II Specifications|
|Dimensions: (LWD)||4.15” (10.5cm) X 2.4" (61mm) X .875" (22.22mm)|
|Overall Length:||5.5” (14cm)|
|Body Materials:||ABS / Aluminum|
|Body Finish:||Black ABS / Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Top Label:||Velvet Lexan, Back Printed|
|Camera Mounting Hole||1/4-20 UNC|
|Weight:||0.3lb (138gr) Includes Battery|
|Ultrasonic||11.25 Pa @ 30cm|
|Output Sound Pressure||40kHz, Light Indicator-Red Steady|
|Frequency Output 1, CW||40kHz Symmetrical Square,
250ms ON / 250ms OFF,Indicator-Red Flashing
|Frequency Output 2, Burst||38 kHz to 42 kHz, Linear Sweep, Indicator-Green Steady|
|Frequency Output 3, Sweep||38 kHz to 42 kHz, Linear Sweep, Indicator-Green Steady|
|Frequency Output 4, Chirp||Bursts of 38-42kHz Linear Sweeps, Indicator-Green Flashing|
|Sonic||Replica of Ultrasonic Mode in Audio|
|Sonic Mode||Selectable ON/OFF|
|ON Indicator - Battery Good||Green LED|
|Low Battery Indicator||Flashing Red LED|
|Battery Type:||9 Volt alkaline or rechargeable battery|
|Run Time:||70-90 hrs|